The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow .
- Before applying, candidates are recommended to check the eligibility criteria. They must possess a valid 10+2 certificate from a recognized university in India
- The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode in English language.
- Counselling, choice locking, and seat allotment would be done based on this merit list only.
- Underdergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the University, affiliated colleges.
- The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2018 is Rs. 1300.00 for Male/Transgender candidates ofGeneral & OBC category and Rs. 650.00 for Female Physically Handicapped candidates of allcategories / SC/ST candidates.
- The fee paid at the time of counselling by the candidate, after the allotment of seat will be forfeitedand will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate does not report for the admission onto the allotted institutions
- There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE-2018
ELIGIBILITY APPEAR IN UPSEE-2019
- For admission to first year of BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA(Integrated), candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
- For admission to first year of B.Tech./B.Pharm./B.Des./MCA(Integrated), candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Categorycandidates) in aggregate in required three subjects
- All candidates who are eligible for admission in B. Tech. Courses are also eligible for B. Tech.
(Agriculture Engineering) and B. Tech. (Biotechnology).
- A candidate possessing three years Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central / State Govt.,is also eligible for admission to first year of B. Arch. only, and provided the candidate has passed theDiploma examination securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate without grace
|Opening of Link for Filling & Submission of Online Application||January 23, 2019 (14:00 HRS)|
|Last Date of Fliing & Submission of Online Application||March 15, 2019 (17:00 HRS)|
|Online Partial Correction of Filled and submitted Form||Upto April 03, 2019 (17:00 HRS)|
|Downloading Admit Card||April 15, 2019 till date of Examination|
|UPSEE 2019 Examination||April 21, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last Week of May 2019|
|Counselling||June 10, 2019 to July 15, 2019|
|Spot Round Counselling||Last Week July|